Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Action At Ustilug - Updated

I have a few issues that I just sorted out with the scenario book. They were not significant but if you have the older copy of the supplement, I will pass on the changes here.

On page 8 - There was a sentence that was truncated. It should read, "The town contains major roadways needed by the Germans to push further east."

On page 10 in Scenario 1, the black lines between houses represent short, waist high wooden fences.

I added information about what type of cover the buildings provide in the scenarios.

Scenario 1: Most of the houses are wooden and will provide light cover. You may pick one building in the center to be of stone construction and provide heavy cover.

Scenario 2: The church is a stone building and is heavy cover. The other larger buildings are of brick or stone construction and are heavy cover. The remainder are wood and are light cover.

Scenario 3: The buildings provide light cover.

Scenario 6: The buildings provide light cover.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on the scenarios. I will be happy to update the supplement if it needs it.

Also, if you have played any games from the supplement, I would love to see some pictures of the game and read some AARs. Please share them if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment